Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Something & Something



Okay ... I need some help here people. I'm trying to write a strip about a country pub, but I need some inspiration for a name.

I need a name for the pub. I want to use the rather English tradition of calling a pub The Something & Something, but with a New Zealand twist. So far all I've come up with is,

The Queen & Kina

Any suggestions would be welcomed. The winner gets a prize of my choosing, to be delivered when I get around to it, no cash equivalent, no refunds, no correspondence will be entered into, no shirt no service.

As you can see, I also need help with the names of the new 'city' owners. A young couple with dreams of financial independence, who will be slowly ground down by the reality of country publican life.

2 comments:

  1. I know you didn't like it, but I still like the "Something and Else". So there.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sheep and Shears

    ReplyDelete